Monday 1 July 2013

Glastonbury Festival!

I have just come back from Glastonbury Festival! Absolutely brilliant I must say! I've watched the festival many times on the television, but the atmosphere isn't quite replicated the same as when you are there in the flesh. I wasn't sure if it would be my type of thing, but I found out.. that it is. 


I started off the day seeing Stornoway, which is an upcoming folk influenced band that I would be happy to hear more of!
Next I tried to see Bruce Forsyth - haha no luck... He sounded like good fun though!
I got a great place though seeing Of Monsters and Men!
And finished the evening with some jigging with Seth Lakeman, and singing with the headline act, Mumford & Sons.


What does this have to do with crochet?
Well, I made a top! 
As part of  the Glastonbury spirit, I felt it was the occasion, and also a reason to complete a project that needed completing.

It's a really basic top and I'm going to make further embellishments. I'll give this top a proper explanation in the future, but for now here is a picture!

Keep Crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment